While we’re all hunkered down at home, why not try your hand homemade CBD edibles? Here, we indulge in a delicious traditional chocolate chip cookie with a relaxing CBD twist! Each cookie contains approx. 12.5mg of CBD. Makes 48 cookies. Serving Size: 2 cookies. Dose per serving: 25mg CBD.
This yummy 25mg CBD Chocolate Chip cookie recipe uses our new Extra Strength CBD Coconut Oil. Each bulk jar contains 3000mg of CBD and is an elegantly simple mixture of organic coconut oil and 100% full spectrum hemp oil. Bioavailable and gut-friendly, this edible salve metabolizes quickly and allows better absorption of other nutrients throughout the digestive tract. Add small amounts to chocolate chip cookies, hot drinks, favorite salad dressing or soup, or raw food recipe.
- 2 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 tsp Extra Strength CBD Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Cup, minus 5 tsp, butter, melted
- 3/4 Cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup Packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Cups Chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl, whisk together.
- Combine melted Upstate’s Extra Strength CBD Coconut Oil and melted butter, mix well
- Beat coconut oil, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl (a hand-mixer or whisk also work) until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Gently stir in chocolate until well combined.
- Ball by hand to approx 1 inch diameter and place onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.